The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) publishes numerous free pamphlets on California labor and employment laws. These pamphlets provide a brief but helpful and easy-to-understand explanation of employee rights under California’s harassment and discrimination laws.
The pamphlets include the following topics:
- DFEH-151 Discrimination
- DFEH-159 DFEH Complaint Process
- DFEH-161 Pre-Employment Inquiries
- DFEH-167 Public Acess Disability Discrimination
- DFEH-184 Disability Discrimination
- DFEH-185 Sexual Harassment
- DFEH-186 Pregnancy Leave
- DFEH-187 Hate Violence
- DFEH-188 Medical Leave
You may need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the pamphlets.