CALL (213) 992-3299

Posts Tagged ‘DFEH charge’

Filing a Discrimination Complaint in California (2018)

In California, employees who wish to file a discrimination lawsuit cannot do so until they first file “charges” with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and/or the California Department of Fair Employment & Housing (DFEH) and obtain “right to sue” letters. This process is called “administrative exhaustion”. Luckily, the systems are now highly automated…

Read More